Blake D. Beeler
Blake D. Beeler is an associate attorney who joined Cunningham & Mears in November 2013. Mr. Beeler devotes 100% of his practice to litigation, and to protecting the rights of injured clients. During his career, he has handled cases that have settled for over $1,000,000 dollars with confidential agreements as to identity of the litigants.
Mr. Beeler was admitted to practice law in Oklahoma in 2003. He is also admitted to practice before the United States Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, the United States District Courts for the Western, Northern, and Eastern Districts of Oklahoma. Mr. Beeler is also one of few lawyers in the State of Oklahoma to be admitted to practice before the United States Court of Federal Claims in Washington, DC. He has successfully represented individuals injured from vaccinations before the Court.
Mr. Beeler completed his preparatory education at the University of Oklahoma graduating with a B.A. in history with a minor in classical culture. While an undergraduate at the University of Oklahoma, he was named to the Dean’s and President’s Honor Rolls. Mr. Beeler attended the University of Oklahoma College Of Law, earning his J.D. in 2002. During his first year of law school, he received the American Jurisprudence Award for Legal Research and Writing. Mr. Beeler worked as a licensed legal intern during his legal studies and assisted his supervising attorneys at trial and in day-to-day practice. He has had the privilege of working with some of the finest lawyers in Oklahoma City prior to joining the firm.
Mr. Beeler was born and raised in Oklahoma. Mr. Beeler is an avid fan of college football and military history. When not in the office, you may find him spending time with his family.
- Oklahoma, 2003
- United States Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2004
- United States District Courts for the Western District, 2003; Northern District, 2004; and Eastern District of Oklahoma, 2004
- United States Court of Federal Claims, 2011
- J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law, 2002
- American Jurisprudence Award for Legal Research and Writing
- B.A., History, University of Oklahoma
- Dean’s and President’s Honor Rolls
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association for Justice
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- William J. Holloway Inn of Court