Successful personal injury lawyers protecting the rights of clients in Oklahoma City
At Cunningham & Mears, we have focused on putting accident victims in a better position for over a decade. With more than 30 years of combined legal experience, our attorneys have the skill and expertise coupled with the honesty and integrity to guide clients to successful results. Because of our skillful representation in personal injury cases ranging from slip and fall accidents to car crashes, our attorneys have been selected for membership in such prestigious organizations as the Top 100 Lawyers of The American Trial Lawyers Association and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Contact auto accident attorneys with successful results in Oklahoma today
Although we cannot promise the same results in every case, we do promise to recommend the best course of action for you, whether that involves aggressive litigation, negotiating a settlement or foregoing a personal injury claim and simply finding medical care. To learn more about our successful verdicts and settlements and to obtain personalized service in your injury case, contact Cunningham & Mears online today or call 405-757-1766 for a free initial consultation.
- Defective products
- Defective pharmaceuticals class action
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability
- Confidential settlement over $3,000,000.00.
- A young girl was burned over 95 percent of her body as a result of an improperly installed hot water tank. Gasoline accidentally spilled on a garage floor, which leaked near the hot water tank, and the gas ignited and burned the little girl severely. The girl required more than 30 surgeries. Our investigation uncovered that the gas company should have turned off the hot water tank due to its improper installation and that the gas can was defectively designed.
- Millions recovered for numerous plaintiffs.
- We successfully represented hundreds of Oklahomans who suffered severe injuries, including severe heart damage, because of the diet drug Fen Phen.
- Confidential settlement over $1,000,000.00.
- A husband and wife were struck by a tractor-trailer that failed to yield while making a left turn. The husband suffered hairline fractures in his lower legs. The wife suffered cuts, abrasions and a hip fracture.
- $650,000.00 recovered.
- A motorist ran a stop sign, which caused an accident that resulted in serious knee injuries and two surgeries.
- $450,000.00 recovered.
- A 15-year-old girl was a passenger in a vehicle that ran off the road and struck a tree. She suffered ankle and leg fractures.
- In excess of $300,000.00 recovered.
- In a parking lot accident, the defendant denied causing the accident and argued that our client’s injuries were pre-existing. Client suffered neck and back injuries that required surgery.
- $275,000.00 recovered.
- Our client was a passenger who was ejected from her vehicle during the accident when the driver lost control of the vehicle. She sustained facial scarring and needed oral surgeries.
- $250,000.00 recovered.
- A tow truck ran a stop sign causing the truck to hit a woman in her vehicle on her passenger side. The woman suffered serious head injuries, including concussion, which resulted in $30,000 in medical bills. We hired an expert neuropsychologist who determined the woman suffered short-term memory loss. Because we hired this specialized expert, more injuries were uncovered, which resulted a higher recovery for our client.
- $250,000.00 recovered.
- A police officer was rear-ended while driving. He suffered a serious back injury, which later required surgery.
- $200,000.00 recovered.
- A passenger in a vehicle was injured in a front end collision while running an errand for her employer. She sustained back and shoulder injuries. We pursued workers’ compensation, liability insurance and underinsured motorist claims in order to maximize her recovery.
- $300,000.00 recovered.
- Client was struck by a tractor-trailer that failed to yield while making a left turn. Our client suffered cuts, abrasions and a knee injury that required surgery.
- $225,000.00 settlement.
- The client was struck when another driver crossed the center line and caused a head on collision. The client had a wrist fracture that required surgery.
- $150,000.00 recovered.
- While entering a fast food restaurant, an elderly woman tripped over the front step of the restaurant and fell sharply. The slip and fall accident caused a serious hip injury and broken leg.
- $100,000.00 recovered.
- A female adult was at a relative’s home when the family dog attacked her, biting her in the face. The injured woman had $5000 in medical bills from the dog bite. Cunningham & Mears secured the maximum recovery for her facial injuries, even after her insurance company had denied the claim.