Ryan Y. Cunningham
Ryan Y. Cunningham is a founding partner of Cunningham & Mears. Mr. Cunningham devotes his practice to protecting the rights of injured Oklahoma residents. In addition to assisting injured clients, Mr. Cunningham endeavors to improve personal injury representation by speaking on issues related to personal injury law to attorneys in continuing legal education courses and to law students. His work has been recognized in national publications and he has been selected to The National Trial Lawyers based on their criteria for superior qualifications, leadership, reputation, influence, stature and profile in the trial lawyer community. Membership into The National Trial Lawyers is limited to the top 100 trial lawyers from each state. He is also a recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award from America’s Top 100 Attorneys®. Less than 0.5% of all practicing attorneys in the country are selected for this honor.
Prior to founding his own law firm, Mr. Cunningham clerked for U.S. District Court Judge Tim Leonard and for the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Oklahoma.
Ryan Cunningham was born and raised in Oklahoma. Mr. Cunningham supports the Arts in Oklahoma. He is a board member of Oklahomans for the Arts and a member of Oklahoma Visual Artists Coalition. When he is not in the office, you may find him Mr. Cunningham playing golf or at a Thunder game. He enjoys spending time at home with his wife, his twin daughters, and their Labrador retriever.
- Oklahoma, 1996
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma, 1996
- J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law, 1996
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 1992
Past and Present Professional organizations
- American Bar Association
- The American Trial Lawyers Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association for Justice
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- William J. Holloway, Jr. Inn of Court
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Association
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Reviewed
- 5/5 client satisfaction on Martindale
- America’s Top 100 Attorneys®, Lifetime Achievement Award