Experienced Oklahoma Personal Injury Law Firm
Personal injury attorneys in Oklahoma City with the knowledge and skill to help you get results
If you were involved in a serious accident caused by the negligence of someone else, you are likely facing expensive medical bills, property damage, lost wages, lost future earning capacity and possibly pain and suffering.
At Cunningham & Mears, our injury attorneys understand how an accident can affect your life now and for many years to come. We strive to help you obtain maximum compensation for the harm done to you, so you do not have to struggle on alone.
Our personal injury services
Our highly qualified lawyers put 55 years of combined legal expertise to work representing clients in a broad range of personal injury matters:
- Car accidents: If you or a loved one has been injured in a car wreck, we can help recover compensation for you.
- Trucking accidents: Truck accidents can be devastating, and pursuing compensation can be complicated. We have the experience to win on your behalf.
- Motorcycle accidents: With little protection from other vehicles on the highway, motorcyclists are vulnerable to serious injuries when they are involved in a traffic crash. We hold negligent motorists responsible when they cause a crash that harms you.
- Pedestrian injuries: Getting hit by a car as a pedestrian can be a frightening experience. We fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers: Getting behind the wheel after having too much to drink is reckless behavior. If a drunk driver causes an accident that injures you, we hold them accountable for your losses.
- Premises liability accidents: If you suffer a serious injury on someone else’s property because of their negligence, they may be held responsible for your damages.
- Slip and fall accidents: A slip and fall can cause serious injuries. If the injury happened because of negligence on the part of the property owner, you may be able to take legal action against them.
- Construction accidents: The construction industry is one of the most dangerous in the U.S. After a construction accident you may have a cause of action aside from workers’ compensation.
- Defective products accidents: Manufacturers owe a duty of care to consumers to develop products that are safe and effective. When a defective product injures you, we make the manufacturers pay,
- Oil field accidents: Workplaces in the oil and gas extraction industry are fraught with hazards. Employers who fail to keep their employees safe may face OSHA fines and other legal consequences.
Seeking compensation for serious injuries and fatal accidents
No matter what the extent and nature of your injuries, we strive to maximize your recovery by thoroughly analyzing your case, listening to your concerns and preparing for litigation early on to build a stronger case when negotiating with insurers or in court. Our lawyers have experience seeking compensation for all types of injuries:
Oklahoma City personal injury attorneys you can trust. If we are unable to help you with your claim, we can refer you to an attorney who can.
The goal of our state’s injury laws is to provide an option for individuals who have been injured because of another person’s negligence to be compensated for their injuries and losses. Whether an individual was injured in a car or truck accident, was a pedestrian struck by a car, or worker injured using defective equipment, the basic requirement for a personal injury claim is that the plaintiff (the injured person) must be able to prove how the defendant’s actions (or failure to act) caused their injuries and the resulting damages. To take advantage of the rights and protections afforded to you by law, you need the services of a skilled Oklahoma personal injury attorney from Cunningham & Mears. We know that you are scared, but we take on the task of dealing with the insurance companies, and taking your case to court if that is required. We shoulder the legal burden while you focus on getting better and getting back to your life.
Compensation for the seriously injured in Oklahoma
If you were injured in an accident caused by the negligence, recklessness or wrongful acts of someone else, you may be entitled to significant compensation for the harm you sustain:
- Medical costs
- Rehabilitation costs
- Loss of income
- Loss of earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
If you lost a loved one in an accident caused be someone else’s negligence, see our page on wrongful death to learn more about compensation you may be entitled to recover.
Call a compassionate personal injury attorney in Oklahoma today
As selected members of the Top 100 Lawyers of The American Trial Lawyers Association and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, we have the skill to help you maximize your recovery as well as the successful results to prove it. To learn more about your personal injury claim and options for recovery, please contact Cunningham & Mears or call 405-212-9234 today to schedule a free initial consultation. We charge no fees until we win for you.