Michael P. Mosca
Michael P. Mosca is a trial attorney focused on personal injury, premises liability, wrongful death, motor vehicle accidents, and general negligence claims. He has dedicated his career to protecting the rights of clients in Oklahoma City.
Mr. Mosca started his legal career as a legal clerk in the Oklahoma County Public Defender’s office, where he saw first-hand the effect that the justice system could have on the lives of everyday people. Over time, he shifted his focus from criminal defense to civil litigation, believing that he could do the most good for the most people in this capacity. Before joining Cunningham & Mears, Mr. Mosca worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance Group, giving him a unique perspective into how insurance companies operate – and a unique advantage when it comes to beating them at their own game.
Mr. Mosca enlisted in the U.S. Navy in 1999, and served honorably until 2008. While serving our country, Mr. Mosca proved he could remain cool and confident under pressure. He earned his J.D. from the University Of Oklahoma College Of Law in 2012.
When he is not at work and fighting for his clients, you may find Mr. Mosca hanging out with his wife and kids, playing sports with his friends, or taking his dogs for hikes.
- Personal Injury
- Auto Liability
- Premises Liability
- Insurance Bad Faith
- General Civil Litigation
- JD, University of Oklahoma College of Law, 2012
- Dean’s Honor Roll
- Junior Coordinator, Students for Access to Justice
- Phi Delta Phi legal fraternity
- BA, magna cum laude, Columbia College, 2008
- Majored in Criminal Justice
- AA, Florida Community College Jacksonville, 2006
- Earned degree with Highest Honors
- Licensed to practice in all Oklahoma State Courts and the Federal District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Association for Justice
Prior Work Experience
- Law Offices of Aimeé J. Treece, in house Counsel for Liberty Mutual, Associate Attorney, 2016-2019
- Taylor, Lucas, Locke & Corbin, Associate Attorney, 2014-2016
- Danny K. Shadid, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2012-2014